About Emma Clark
Emma is a garden designer, author, lecturer and specialist in traditional Islamic art in general, and the design of Islamic gardens in particular. She has published two books on Islamic gardens: "Art of the Islamic Garden" (New Edition 2010), a study entitled ‘Underneath Which Rivers Flow’, Symbolism of the Islamic Garden’ (1996), and many articles on Islamic art and architecture, Gardens and garden carpets.
She continues designing gardens including ongoing projects in many countries across the world such as UK, Europe and the Middle East.
• Introduction about Sheikh Zayed and the celebration of the hundred years of his life and achievements; as well passion for nature and cultivating a land characterized by water scarcity.
• the description of the garden in the Holy Quran، "Gardens under which rivers flow: " is the original model on which all traditional Islamic gardens were based.
• The spirituality of Islamic gardens and its most important elements، such as water and its spiritual value.
• The common characteristics of gardens of different civilizations، and how it served as a key to building bridges between cultures، especially in the West.
• Characteristics of Islamic garden's ,the architectural styles، and plant types in the mosque