This concert, presented by the vocal section at Bait Al Oud, celebrates the graduation of Sarah Shawky. The talented singer has attained an outstanding grade on the completion of her studies and will perform a selection of Arabic songs.The concert will reflect the Graduation Project 'Music and Its Impact on Vital Human Energy', which Shawky will discuss with the Refereeing Committee.
Her research discusses the importance of music, its impact on human life and its abilities as a form of treatment. The research sheds light on the vital relationship between music, as a form of vitality and the energy levels of human beings. It reviews modern studies and literature on the relationship between music and the sources of human energy, as well as the ways music can be used in various means of treatment.
The performances will also include:
- Oh My God of Your Eyes by Ahlam Wahbi
- A Stranger from Homeland by Abdou Al-Sarouji
- My Soul is into You by Mohammed Abdel Wahab
- How Many People There Were by Fayruz
- Oh You Whose Love is Keeping My Mind Busy by Asmahan
- I Repent from Your Love by Sheikh Imam
- Eshtrony by Warda Al Jazaereya
- The Suffering by Mohammed Abdu
- From Your Look, Oh You Beautiful by Najah Salam
- Oh Saryah, Tell Me by Mohammed Abdu.