The Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi has announced the reopening of a selection of museums and cultural sites in the emirate from 24 June 2020.
The sites in the emirate of Abu Dhabi to reopen are:
• Al Ain Oasis outdoor areas 10am to 6pm, Fridays from 2pm
• Qasr Al Muwaiji 10am to 6pm, Fridays from 2pm
• Al Jahili Fort 10am to 6pm, Fridays from 2pm
• Al Ain Palace Museum 10am to 6pm, Fridays from 2pm
• Qasr Al Hosn 10am to 7pm Fridays from 2pm
• Louvre Abu Dhabi 10am to 6:30pm, closed on Mondays
• Cultural Foundation: Exhibition & Artists in Residence Studio
10am to 7pm Fridays from 2pm
Pre-Booking is essential for Louvre Abu Dhabi and Qasr Al Hosn.
Visitors under 18 years of age are allowed free entry.
Strict health and safety guidelines and precautionary measures will be in effect at all sites, to support community recovery after the long lockdown in the last months. These include:
To ensure staff & visitor safety.
2 metres minimum between all staff & visitors.
The strictest sterilisation processes are in place.
Sterilisers & thermal detection devices are available at all entrances.
Masks and gloves are also mandatory.
We're excited to welcome you back!
As always, we’d recommend checking with the site directly prior to your visit for the latest updates.