Ramadan at Qasr Al Hosn aims to revive the authentic traditions of Ramadan by recalling the memories rooted in the past, when the people of Abu Dhabi gathered at Qasr Al Hosn to celebrate the holy month.
This programme includes various activities and entertainment suitable for all family members, including:
- Traditional Performances and Demonstrations
- House of Artisans Retail Pop-Up
- Traditional Games and Live Entertainment
- Star Gazing
- The Narrator and Qasr Al Hosn’s Lanterns
- Emirati Cuisine and Food Outlets
At the House of Artisans, you will discover artisanal products and techniques from the Artisans themselves, custom make your own kaftans, beach bags and planters, as well as discover a variety of shopping options from emerging local brands!
**Entry is free for all