Qasr Al Hosn will be home to several cultural performances and fascinating event. These various events and performances will be related to the Emirati culture and heritage and will include:
- Al Ayyala: A Performance of Valour
- Al Nahmeh: Chants of the Sea
- Al Rebabah: Voices of the desert
- Al Taghrooda: Poetry in Song
- Al Razfa: Dance of Unity
- Marine Traditions
- Falconry Demonstration: The UAE's National Emblem
Qasr Al Hosn is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790’s, the commanding structure overlooked the costal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island.
** All events are open for all ages and free of charge, however an entry free for the landmark is applicable.